Here are some of the big ideas that we believe as a church
- The Holy Scriptures as the infallible, authoritative word of God, helpful in forming our beliefs and helping us live a life of faith.
- The Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, distinct in their function yet unified in purpose.
- The Father God as loving creator, still sustaining all of creation.
- The Son Jesus, every bit God and man, born of a virgin, living a sinless life under the Father, dying a death that dealt with the problem of sin, resurrected to live with the Father.
- The Holy Spirit as God’s presence, communicating on our behalf to the Father, reminding us of our spiritual gifts, strengthening us for ministry.
- Human sin as rebellion from God’s guidance; true righteousness as living by faith in God alone.
- The church as men and women, called out to be a channel of God’s love and mission to a lost world.
- An end to history, initiated by God the Father, to establish righteousness forever and to judge the deeds of humankind.